Friday 1 May 2009

Alcohol


I can see how alcohol may be considered bad to some people; you slur your speech, you feel invincible, you can’t see straight and you just act generally stupid most of the time! But, to be honest, I love alcohol. Not in the sense that I cant live without it and I drink on a daily basis, but I find nothing more pleasurable than a good drinking session with my friends; whether it be up town, at the pub or just at home with a pizza and DVD. I think as long as you know when to stop (e.g. when the room starts to spin!) then there isn’t really any harm in it, as long as you are not causing offence to anyone else. In saying this, I am not saying that I don’t know about the harm that it is causing to your liver! I know, I sound quite naive in saying all of this, but it’s just my opinion: I like alcohol!


No comments:

Post a Comment