Wednesday 29 April 2009

Comment on Becky's Blog: Gossiping

I am terrible for gossiping, I have to admit it! where I work, everybody wants to know your business all the time, so I think, what the hey, if everyone knows about me, then I'm going to make sure I know about them. And I will tell my friends every detail! I think I'm just nosey. Saying that though, if somebody tells me something in confidence, then I can be trusted not to repeat it. But when its just harmless "oh my gosh, you will never guess what she did yesterday" then I can't wait to phone my best friend and tell them! and its not just a girl thing either. Guys are so much worse for gossiping and bitching about people than girls. I love it!!http://beckysblog16.blogspot.com/2009/04/gossiping.html#comments

No comments:

Post a Comment